If you have been bombarded with YouTube Ads about growing your business like I have, chances are some of them were talking about building your list.
Why? Because email lists are the best way to stay in touch with your sales leads.
What is an email list?
An email list is simply a list of emails collected by a company from visitors/customers who want to receive information about their company, updates, discounts, and other details in a digital format, and then send to their email recipient’s box.
Okay, so email marketing is the best way to connect with customers but how do we quantify that? Well, it’s been proven that, you are six times more likely to get a higher click-through rate via email instead of tweets. In addition, email is 40 times more effective in acquiring new customers than Facebook or Twitter.
What Are Some Uses of Email Marketing?
Companies use email marketing to connect and cultivate relationships with potential customers. Keep in touch with existing customers and update them on business changes.
- Marketing Sherpa’s research found that most American adults want to receive promotional emails from companies with which they do business by sharing informative content.
- Contacting their customers with emails enables you to stay in mind And get people to participate in your business
- Email marketing: It is a valuable tool to promote online businesses and stores.
- Compared with the marketing of traditional channels such as TV and radio. It is cheap, simple, and has a high return on investment.
- Easily mobile Contact customers on the device
- Email marketing makes it easier for you to track different indicators and check the execution.
- The email newsletter is another great way to generate potential customers for your business.
- There is no need to wait for results; you can use email to track how your different campaigns perform and make corresponding changes.
Benefits Of Email Marketing
Compared with other marketing strategies, email marketing is persistent, traceable, and allows you to build long-term relationships with customers. Here are some of the benefits your business can get from focusing on email marketing instead of other marketing methods.
Email Lists Help You Connect with Your Audience
There are many benefits to having an email list. But one of the best benefits is to establish a direct communication channel with the target audience. Someone may choose your email list because:
- They want offers or services you provide
- They trust information from you instead of the billion other sources
- Listeners want someone who knows what they’re going through to provide relevant information for their industry
An email list with real followers can provide you with a platform to make you and your audience more personable and let them know you. It can also work the other way around because you can learn more about them.
- Which problems are they trying to solve?
- What do they want to see from you?
- What part of their journey are they on?
Email Lists Helps to Drive Traffic
Did you know… Using your email list strategically can drive more traffic to your website, increase your social media shares, and increase your perceived authority?
As mentioned above, email is more personal than writing blog posts because it allows you to talk directly with your audience in an informal one-on-one environment.
Doing so will create a deeper connection with your readers. Who is more likely to act upon your invitation, follow you on social media, click to reply and answer your questions, or share your latest post on Pinterest.
Email Lists Can Help You Build your Credibility
The content you post on your website or blog can go a long way in building credibility with your audience. But it doesn’t stop there. Your email list also plays an important role. The main focus of your listing submission should be to serve them in a way that they think is valuable, as opposed to whatever you feel like writing about that day.
Although you may tend to focus on selling products to your email list, the email list subscribers should trust you before buying from you. Have you started to feel the general theme here? Don’t just focus on selling to your list, but focus on serving them first. Add incredible value to their lives so that they want more from you.
Do this by sharing inside information tips and tricks. Your audience will not only see you as an expert in your industry, but they will also see you as someone who values their opinions.
Before you know it, you will become a reference resource for your ideal audience. After establishing a solid foundation of trust, your audience will be want to buy your products or what you recommend.
Increase Your Revenue Through Email List
As an online business or blog, it is safe to say that your big goal is to make money. Whether it’s selling digital products such as courses or services, email lists can be your greatest asset.
Just think about all the junk that sits unopened in your inbox before you start to draft a message. Your subscribers can “unsubscribe” with one click. This isn’t always a bad thing though. If you know who your ideal audience is and you’re providing incredible value for people with that avatar, then people who unsubscribe to your list will be saving you money and raising your deliverability rates.
Providing high-quality content on a continuous, free basis will increase confidence in your email list and encourage them to buy when the time come, AFTER you solve some problems for them.